Hi, Thanks for stopping by. This is my first post on my first blog so I'm quite excited to get to grips with this new experience.
I hope you will keep popping back to have a look at my recent projects and ideas and maybe even contact me for information or chat.
So who am I?
Well I'm a 34 year old married mum to 3 boys and its only over the past 18 months that I've developed a huge love for paper craft! About a month ago i decided to take my passion a little further. I love making craft for people and have been selling my handmade cards for about a year. But it didn't quite quench my thirst.....i have a passion for community and building relationships and realised that what i really wanted was to craft WITH people not just FOR people.
So along came Stampin' Up with the opportunity to do just this. So here i am, Launching my own business and its SO much fun! I LOVE IT.
Im really hoping this Blog may give people a chance to get excited about craft too.....lives are so busy these days and the need for hobbies is at an all time high....the benefits of having "ME" time have been essential for my wellbeing as a past sufferer of post natal depression.
I started this journey as a sketcher of stick men and my artistic talents ran to finger painting! So the fact I'm now where i am brings me great joy and self confidence. And if i can do it!!! ............ Im sure you can fill in the gap!
Blog soon
Yvonne xxx

Congratulations on your new blog and your new venture. God bless and much love. Greg & family x
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing what you're getting up to...........and getting some new craft ideas �� x
ReplyDeleteGreat to see your blog up and running Yvonne and looking forward to seeing your projects! Vicky x
ReplyDeleteThanks all for the loving comments...Youve all supported me and have been enthused by my energy....what more could i ask! God Bless x
ReplyDelete