As a Stampin' Up demonstrator for East Leicestershire i am so enjoying creating really unique and beautiful things. This is my chance to share my love of paper crafting with you. I hope you may find ideas and inspiration to have a go, feel free to contact me with questions or feedback, it would be great to hear from you. Yvonne xx
Tuesday, 7 October 2014
Exciting Times
Well, since returning from my trip I've been approached with a very exciting opportunity which i can't wait to tell you. I'll keep you all posted and as soon as i am able to i will reveal all! This is such a fab job!!!!!!
Ive also spent the day having a lovely creative session on my Tunisian inspired work.....will post pics tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Blog Soon
Yvonne xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooooh! It sounds so exciting - can't wait to hear! Vicky x
ReplyDelete