Hi Guys and Gals,
Ive finally decided to bite the bullet and concede that Christmas really is just around the corner and have made a start designing the first of my Christmas Cards. The one i have to show you all today will be part of the Limited Edition Charity card packs I'm creating..... (Message to order!!! 4 Limited Edition Handmade cards in different designs for £4)
I got myself in the mood by indulging in a highly calorific treat of Honey and Almond Hot Chocolate and a Blueberry muffin from a rather well known coffee shop chain and got to it!!!!
Yes.....it was pretty lush!
So now to the card!!
This was really simple to make. A super cute polar bear on a crisp winters night! The autumn/winter catalogue really does have some beautiful stamp sets for the festive season and it can be tricky to choose....but i find this one so versatile!!
I curved the top edges of the card to give it a warm feel which draws your eyes in to the image. I also ripped the edge of some whisper white card stock to create the illusion of a fluffy white snow drift!
So....fancy having a go.....
BASE MATERIALS
Crumb Cake note cards and envelopes : 133766 £5.50
Whisper white card stock : 106549 £7.50
INKS/EMBOSSING POWDERS
Lost Lagoon Ink : 133644 £4.95
Basic Grey Ink : 126981 £4.95
Hello Honey Ink : 133643 £4.95
Gold Embossing Powder : 109129 £4.50
White Embossing Powder : 109132 £4.50
STAMPS
White Christmas (13 stamps) Photopolymer : 135767 £13.95
ACCESSORIES
1/8" Ribbon Gold (9 metres) : 134583 £4.50
And that my lovelies is it! Please go to my online shop if you fancy treating yourself and feel free to send questions/queries or feedback as id love to hear from you!! Remember the great thing about crafting is the sharing xx
Blog Soon
Yvonne xx


What a beauty this card is! I love the gold against that gorgeous blue sky! Vicky x
ReplyDelete