Hi all,
Thank you for dropping by today. I've had such a busy week and at the weekend attended a training event in Birmingham where we shared some beautiful ideas and created some gorgeous projects all whilst learning something new and enjoying each others company. I had a wonderful time.
As part of the gathering we take along 5 projects we've recently made to inspire, challenge and share with each other. I'm going to show one of mine today which i really enjoyed making. Its so cute......and i LOVE cute!!
Its a sturdy little keepsake box with a covered window full of little thank you cards for new parents to give to loved ones. I think its a really sweet gift to give when a baby is born and super useful. The box can them be used to store cute keepsakes. There is something really lovely about creating a gift for someone from start to finish.... id be overjoyed to receive something similar....although not for a new baby, that ship has well and truly sailed!!!
So... what do you think?
Below is a list of the products i used for my project and by clicking on them you'll be taken to my online shop to browse or purchase if you feel you'd like a go!
Don't forget to get in touch if you need any advice or ant to share your products with me....that's the best part of creating.....the sharing!
Next week i'll be immersing myself in the world of weddings as i prepare to exhibit at a wedding fair in aid of MIND. I'll be back with some of my examples soon.....then we can indulge our romantic side together!!
Take care and as always huge thanks for joining me!!
Blog soon
Yvonne xx
A little pic of some of my lovely teammates from around the UK..... fancy joining? Message me!!
We welcome hobby demos...... the more the merrier!!



Yvonne, this is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see you in Telford! Must. Start. My. Swaps ;) xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha, Swaps!!!! Now theres a job! I haven't even thought about Telford yet......hmmm, maybe next week! ;) And likewise Em, it will be so great to see you xx
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful time in Birmingham Yvonne! This is a fabulous project - the little peek-a-boo hexagon is genius! Vicky x
ReplyDelete