I created them using the really cute treat cups which are so easy to use and make your project really colourful with some yummy sweets inside.
I did 2 styles...one quite romantic and one more masculine for my guests to choose from and we'll each craft a box for the card to go into.
These really are projects anyone can have a go at hence why my beginners will be crafting them with me soon. Fancy a go?
Here is the materials list i used and don't forget you can earn FREE Sale-a-bration items for every £45 spend..... the blue stripy paper on card 2 is one of a pack of 12 double sided 12x12 sheets of gorgeous paper in 6 designs.......and its included in the promotion!! How fab....love double sided paper, cant craft without it now!
Thanks so much for stopping by and please leave a comment. Its great to hear from you!
To order please click on the link above to my ONLINE SHOP..
I'm so relieved i have an indoor cosy job that i adore....i'm so grumpy if i'm cold and this week has been FREEZING. Please let the sun come soon!!!!
Blog soon lovelies,
Yvonne xx


I love them! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThank you Em x
ReplyDelete