Pages

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Quality time with friends...thats a happy place!

Afternoon all, hope you've had a lovely day.
I spent the weekend catching up with friends and drinking coffee.....it was so lovely.
I have such a diverse bunch of friends I realised as I sat there chatting and putting the world to rights.
In our little group we were 2 Spanish, 1 Morrocan, 1 Carribean and me...the UK contingent!! It made me realise how precious female friendship is.. Our lives run at the pace of a racehorse a lot of the time so taking time out to relax with each other is really precious.
I truly appreciate living in a city which is so multicultural and where everyone brings something new and fresh to the table.
So inspired by this todays make is a card for a friend which I love. I used the aqua painting technique and used an embossing machine to create a lovely textured heart pattern on the feature card. Stampin up also have a really sweet little craft stapler which I pinned the sentiment tag on with.
The stamp set I used is aptly called the perfect blend and is very funky and modern.....love it!
What do you think???





I'm unsure as to why the product list decided to do this....however.....i have no idea how to correct it....#glitch!
Thanks for stopping by,
Blog soon,
Yvonne xx


3 comments:

  1. Love it! So honored to have inspired you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about female friendship Yvonne - where would we be without our sisterhood?! Love the card which is perfect to drop a note round to a friend. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Yvonne!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete