Pages

Saturday, 30 May 2015

Beautiful Best Thoughts and the Gift Bag Punch Board

Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects
using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of
each post to keep hopping. 

I decided to fuse together a new stamp set and punch board to create an elegant gift bag.



I made a large gift bag using a piece of 12x12 paper. Due to not having the new DSP yet I used some of the new envelope paper. This bag is holding a small bottle of wine fine strength wise. Using the Best Thoughts stamp set I used the flower stamp on water colour paper and aqua painted 6 images and used 3 to decoupage the other 3 to give a 3d effect. I used a ripped piece of Typeset DSP which I'm thrilled have survived the retirement list. 



I used 3 of the new "in colors" Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron
which are just beautiful to use.


There is also a very cute Butterfly mid flight stamp which I embossed in black and coloured using the Stampin Write markers. Then using the oval punch I created a couple of little tags which I attached with an antique brad. 



I then also embossed the "you're in my thoughts" sentiment stamp from the box set and punched this out using the note tag punch. After accessorising with some organza ribbon as a handle I was done and ready for photos. So between gusts of wind, dogs, children and the phone I finally managed to get the shots I needed whilst it was still daytime.












Below is a list of supplies used...
Brand new!!!...... Best Thoughts Stamp set. Clear 138700 £9.00 (hostess set)
Brand New!!!...... Envelope Paper In Colors. 138312 £5.50
Brand new Ink pads!!!.....Mint Macaron 138326 £6.00, Watermelon Wonder 138323 £6.00, Delightful Dijon 138327 £6.00.
Typeset DSP 133704 £11.75
Whisper White Card Stock 106549 £7.25
Antique Brads 117273 £5.50
Organza Ribbon 114319 £5.50
Black Embossing powder 109133 £4.50


Thanks for stopping by.....really hope you have a great weekend and enjoy looking at all the other Pinkies projects xx

Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment