I'm sad to announce that my favourite stamp set, Perfect Blend has gone into retirement. The good news is that its now on sale....grab it while you can, honestly its so much fun. I made a lovely little set of notelets earlier last week and cant help but share them..... What made this project fun is that i used scraps of designer series paper so it felt like a recycles project!! Never throw away your scraps guys!!!
Its always a little sad when as a demonstrator our favourites retire. However its soon eclipsed by the excitement of the new products to come and boy are there some STUNNING new stamps, project kits, papers, punches....wow the list could go on. The catalogue is available to view for all on the 2nd June and im busily planning my launch party for the 6th. Its going to be special...with games, prizes, free gifts offers and more!! My customers are going to be spoilt!! As they should be, its lovely to show our customers how much we appreciate their custom.
I thought i might give you a little taster though and reveal to you the new In Colours for 2015/2016...
they are so lovely!!!
They are..... Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Delightful Dijon. I just cant wait to get them and have a play!! You'll notice looking carefully there are some of the new products used in this photograph!! Spoiler alert!!
It may seem AGES till 2nd June but why not have a look at the amazing deals in our retiring list sale?? There truly are some fab bargains to be had.
Find below some of the base products i used for the notelets.....i bought a lovely little tin to put them in which i also decorated. Click on the items to buy or just head over to my online shop to check out the sale.
And don't forget, weekly deals are out today too...
Have a lovely evening all,
Blog soon
Yvonne xx


You know I LOVE Perfect Blend as much as you do. I can't believe it's been retired. BOOO! Your cards are gorgeous and as for the new In Colors, lemme at 'em LOL
ReplyDelete