Hope you've managed to enjoy the warmer weekend we just had...I spent most of my Saturday watching the neighbourhood children in our blow up pool. And then feeding them all.... it was a lovely day and there was lots of laughter....and LOADS of mess!
And then today whilst my family attended a pretty large 60 strong picnic I was at work....at my hospital job. Knee deep in blood pressures and crosswords!! There's a craze amongst the patients at the moment to all collectively complete the newspaper crosswords. Its fab actually to see everyone working together! Its really important to be a part of a community when working in a hospital.....its a difficult time for patients and simple things make big differences! I find it a priveledge.
Anyway....today I bring another card using the circle flip die and I paired it with my current favourite stamp set "The Wilderness awaits" I'm just so in love with the images in this set. Stampin' Up are so good at creating scenes of nature that are so true to life..... it makes our job so easy!!
This features a beautiful Mallard duck and I kept the colour to a minimum as I felt I didn't want to take away from the beauty of the images simplicity too much. I used the sentiment "nature evokes the imagination" from the stamp set moon lake.
There's something very "British countryside" about The Wilderness Awaits....
Which Is something i'm so passionate about....we have such beautiful scenery all over the UK and where I live in Leicestershire is very pretty and i'm blessed to be so close to such serenity!
I did the colouring using the blender pens which are fantastic....I find them so easy to use.
Below I leave the list of products used and remember if you order from me you're custom is very appreciated. I love having the opportunity to connect with more crafters and share he love of using Stampin' Up products!
The Wilderness Awaits Clear-Mount Stamp Set - 139365
Price: £16.00
Clear Block Starter Bundle - 129851
Price: £18.50Chocolate Chip A4 Cardstock - 108599
Price: £6.50Circle Card Thinlits Dies - 133480
Price: £30.00Moon Lake Clear Stamp Set - 138540
Price: £16.95Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad - 133645
Price: £6.00Tangelo Twist Classic Stampin' Pad - 133646
Price: £6.00Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad - 132708
Price: £5.50Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack - 137780
Price: £6.25
Remember that for a £15 spend I will post you out a FREE 2015/16 catalogue worth £5.
All orders receive a thank you token from me too,
appreciating customers is something I hold in high regard!!
On my next blog i'll be sharing the last of the circle flip card projects....so make sure you don't miss it!!
XOXO
Yvonne xx


No comments:
Post a Comment