I've recently opened my newest stamp set...The Wilderness Awaits. I'm blown away by the beauty of it. Stampin' up have really hit the ball out of the park with this set....its incredible. The detail on this stamp is phenomenal.....here, take a look!
They almost look like printed images! I enjoyed using the Blender pens on them to try and get the shading to look realistic.... I have a way to go to be as good as I want to be but that just means more crafting!!! Yay
This set is perfect for men and the sentiment is so beautiful....
"Admired, Respected, Loved...that's you"
I'm going to add the stamp set to the bottom of this post so you can treat
yourselves... and please...show me your results, i'd love that.
When Stampin' an image to colour always use a waterproof ink. I'll include that below too!
Here at The Paper Haven I have a special offer on running July through August.
Order through my blog and spend £15 to receive a FREE 2015/16 catalogue (worth £5) packed full of inspiration!!
Spend £30 and I will also include a FREE GIFT too!
The Wilderness Awaits Wood-Mount Stamp Set - 138962
Price: £22.00Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad - 132708
Price: £5.50Blender Pens - 102845
Price: £9.00
As always I love hearing from you and sharing with you and appreciate each and every viewer!
So for now, have a great week!
XOXO
Yvonne



Yvonne, these are absolutely gorgeous and I'll say again... your coloring is INCREDIBLE!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Em xxx
ReplyDeleteYvonne - I love the torn edge on the focal panel revealing the handwritten phrases below? {did you write that??} That's a cool idea! We love that you shared your design & creativity at 613 Ave C – thank you!
ReplyDelete~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Happy Birthday]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]
Thank you Ginny, The part you're referring to is Stampin' Up DSP with the words scribed on. Its really versatile and comes in all the SU colours! Yvonne xx
ReplyDelete