Hi all,
and welcome to my blog, I am the designer behind The Paper Haven and have got my last circle card project to show you all.....I decided to do a child inspired card....or maybe an adult who's into cult classics. What better to turn the circle into than a Pokeball......and so easy!!
Using the 2 1/2" circle punch to cut a white, red and black circle then cutting them into halves for the red and white and a strip of the black. The the 1" punch on the 3/4" punch for the centre in black on white.
For a beginner crafter this is a super easy project to do and brings a smile.....as it did with my son on his 8th birthday.....I also created a little Pikachu aswell but I wasn't too happy with the results.... even I have projects that just don't work! Lol
Below i'll leave a list of the supplies I used for you and feel free to peruse the online store. Id love the opportunity to earn your custom and be able to support you through your crafting.
-
Circle Card Thinlits Dies - 133480
Price: £30.00 -
2-1/2" Circle Punch - 120906
Price: £16.00 -
1" Circle Punch - 119868
Price: £11.50 -
3/4" Circle Punch - 119873
Price: £11.50 -
Cherry Cobbler A4 Cardstock - 121681
Price: £6.50 -
Basic Black A4 Cardstock - 121688
Price: £6.50 -
Delightful Dijon A4 Cardstock - 138345
Price: £6.50 -
Whisper White A4 Cardstock - 106549
Price: £7.25
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions, I'll be happy to get back to you!!
Any purchase made in the month of August of £15 or more will automatically qualify for a free 2015/16 catalogue FREE worth £5 which I will mail out to you with a little thank you too!!
Hope you are enjoying the rather odd hot, humid yet extremely windy weather. Oh and the storms... I love storms!!
I'll be back to share another project in a few days and I'll be launching into the new autumn/winter collection and giving you a sneak peek at some of the gorgeous product which goes live on the 1st September!
Until then, have a great beginning to your week,
XOXO,
Yvonne x

Gorgeous! I love it, Yvonne! x
ReplyDelete